1. What is the speed of my internet connection should be?
- For HD quality minimum 5 Mbps, for SD quality minimum 2 Mbps.
2. Can I watch Futubox simultaneously on different devices?
- No, in this case you need to get additional login for each device where you want to watch simultaneously.
3. I can’t watch Futubox without it freezing.
4. Do you have a playlists?
- Yes, Futubox provide .m3u (RTMP) and .m3u8 playlists, you can find them here: http://www.futubox.to/programme_bookmarks/play_list
5. How can I see the channels of my playlists?
- It’s simple: you need a player or a program to play streaming files. Never mind! Most of them are freeware. Just download and enjoy…
Now let’s take a look at the most recommended programs and players to see Futubox on your playlist…
1) The most “universal” streaming program is surely XBMC, for working under Windows, Linux and Mac.
XBMC (freeware) can be downloaded here: http://xbmc.org/download/
How to play Futubox channels on XBMC?
Follow these easy steps:
- download RTMP playlist.
- click on “ok” for two times to confirm the addition of your playlist to XBMC, and then the folder containing your playlist will appear in the “Videos” section
- click on the added folder and all the Futubox channels will be ready to be played on XBMC
2) Playing live streams using VLC.
You can download latest version VLC in official site http://videolan.org for many OS (Windows, MacOS, Linux, FreeBSD etc).
Download HLS playlist (live streams only), save this and just open with VLC.
6. Can I watch Futubox on Iphone/Ipad?
- Yes, iPhone, iPad, iPod live streaming http://i.futubox.com
7. Can I watch Futubox on Android phone/Tab?
- Yes, if your device compatible with Adobe Flash. Login page - http://m.futubox.com)
- You can download latest version XBMC mediacenter for Android and use any our playlists.
8. Can I use XBMC/VLC with Futubox?
- Yes, you can download .m3u playlist for your XBMC here - http://futubox.com/programme_bookmarks/play_list (only live streaming)
9. Can I use Samsung Smart TV?
- Yes, you can! Just do the following steps:
1) You can download nStreamPlayer with an account developer and server 220.127.116.11 (otherwise 18.104.22.168). Beginners can give a look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00CrLLtp-SE
2) You need to have an m3u playlist with http links. You can download it from our site choosing the iOS playlist. Be sure it is an m3u playlist (change the extension if necessary).
3) Put the playlist file in an external server. Can use the public folder of Dropbox.
4) Open nStreamPlayer end press the tools button of your remote control to enter to setup page of playlists. You can add up to 5 different playlists and in different formats. As example: “I personally used the URL1 where I added the Dropbox link of my personal m3u file.”
5) nStreamPlayer will reboot automatically and it will give you the list of your playlist channels.
10. Can I use Roku with Futubox?
- Yes, download .m3u8 playlist (only live streaming), save file, and now you can use your Roku or another http live streaming device.
11. Where is adult XXX channels?
- By default Futubox hide XXX channels, you can enable access via USER>SETTINGS>Parental control>Disabled
12. I live in CIS how can I watch Futubox TV?
- Sorry, because of legal restriction Futubox not accessible in xUSSR.
13. Can i share my login with my friend/sister/mother etc?
- When the system detect sharing (simultaneously watching), your account will be banned without any prior notice for upto 24 hours (to let you change the password) and next time forever.
If you have other questions please email: email@example.com!